John - Stripes
Audio quotes and clipsClick or tap on the heads below for sound
- C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin.
- Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual.
- Fair? Who cares about fair? The world isn't fair. Truth is fair. Is it fair that you were born like this? no! They're not expecting somebody like you in there Ox. They're expected one of these slugs. You're different. You're weird. You're a mutant. You're a killer.
- I've had an interesting morning. In the last two hours I've lost my job, my apartment, my car and my girlfriend.
- It's a little cute. Come on, I'm part of a lost and restless generation. What do you want me to do? Run for the Senate?
- You can't go! All the plants are gonna die!